Can I do the scalp exercise too much?

Questions and comments about this weird approach to hair loss
Jaro

Can I do the scalp exercise too much?

Post by Jaro »

Hey everyone,

I would like to thank Tom for accepting my request, I will try to be as helpful as I can, but at the moment, I am the one who will ask a lot of questions. I wonder, can you actually do too much of these excercices ? Because I do not really have a system, I do it a lot everytime I am on the computer, this might be over an hour a day.

Thanks
Nice weekend :)
Tom Hagerty
Site Admin

Re: Can I do the scalp exercise too much?

Post by Tom Hagerty »

You asked, "can you actually do too much of these excercices?"

There is no way to tell how much is too much. In fact, I don't think you have to worry about doing the scalp exercise too much. When I first gained control of the scalp muscles, I did it over an hour each day. But I don't think you need such a large commitment of time. What is important, though, is to continue to do the SE each day. The be effective the scalp exercise is a long-term commitment.

But here are two of my concerns:

1. If you do the scalp exercise an hour or more at first, you might just get tired of doing it and quit before you see any benefit. Often people who get too enthusiastic early about a regimen don't stay with it for the long haul.

You have to stay with it.
You have to stay with it.
The long haul.png (3.65 KiB) Viewed 5638 times
2. Many people who do the scalp exercise are not doing it correctly. I know this because some men are sending me videos of themselves doing the exercise. They are contracting only the frontalis muscles at the front of the head. Doing the SE correctly means contracting both the frontalis and the occipitalis muscle at the back of the head.

Thanks for asking that important question.
Jaro

Re: Can I do the scalp exercise too much?

Post by Jaro »

Hi Tom,

appreciate your response. I will post the video of me doing the excercices here, so you can comment what is wrong, it might also help other people.

Have a nice weekend.