"nicehair.org" hairloss solution

Comments abut vitamins, herbs, incantations - anything helpful to hair
Rad_Car

"nicehair.org" hairloss solution

Post by Rad_Car »

Hello Tom and everyone.

I wanted to share with all of you the website called "nicehair.org" which creator, called Chris, claims that he has found the best formula on the world against hair thinning and hairloss. He says that he was developing the formula for 6 years and that he had a bunch of failures until he finally "got the jackpot" :D He tested it on himself and he even put a picture of his thinning hair before and his really really thick hair after some time of using the formula. Anyway, he says that his formula is very easy to follow and very effective, the results are seen after 2-3 weeks. It consists of 3 steps:
1. Decalcifying the scalp and uncloging the pores of the scalp
2. Sending in massive amounts of nutrients and amino acids into the scalp
3. And last, which intrigued me the most: The Alternation Method

That Alternation Method is inflicting a mild damage to the scalp and thus activating the body's defense mechanism and sending in nutrients to feed the hair. It's some kind of a two-minute technique that should be applyed daily for a significant result and a very fast result.

But, the problem is that the guy asks for 40 dollars for downloading the eBook and, I'm a 17-year old without a job and in my country, Serbia, it's a big amount of money.

So please, if anyone is free, and you Tom, please check it out and I don't mean that you should buy it, but you are all experienced people in this subject so maybe you could find out what is he "selling" and is it "good stuff" and who knows, maybe it can help someone. ;)

Tom Hagerty
Site Admin

Re: "nicehair.org" hairloss solution

Post by Tom Hagerty »

It's some kind of a two-minute technique that should be applyed daily for a significant result and a very fast result.
I hope the program works for you, and you'll see results in two or three weeks if it does. It sounds almost too good to be true. I looked at the pages of Chris's website. He advertises a lot of products and he sells his book for $40. He's probably making a lot of money. Are you going to send him your money to find out if he really has a winning formula? My cynical opinion is that he does not have a winning formula.

I wonder if Novak Djokovic from Serbia could afford to send Chris the $40. He might be able to come up with the cash.
Attachments
Djokovic.jpg
Djokovic.jpg (41.43 KiB) Viewed 24448 times

Rad_Car

Re: "nicehair.org" hairloss solution

Post by Rad_Car »

Well, I can't really ask Novak to give me the money to buy the eBook against hairloss, can I?? :D