Study linking nutrition as a cure for MPB

Comments abut vitamins, herbs, incantations - anything helpful to hair
Odin

Study linking nutrition as a cure for MPB

Post by Odin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:31 am

Hi, I came across this study during some reading tonight, thought some of you might be interested.
It's a line of research ive been following lately.

http://www.garynullforum.com/GNthisArti ... rticle=109

Nutrition as a cure.

Tom Hagerty
Site Admin

Re: Study linking nutrition as a cure for MPB

Post by Tom Hagerty » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:32 am

Even though Gary Null's recommendations on diet are excellent, his recommendations for supplementation are suspect. He sells the vitamins and minerals that he suggests taking for skin and hair health. Check out his Vitamin Closet. You have never seen such an array of overpriced supplements.

Before you get too enthusiastic about Gary's prescriptions for skin and hair health, it might be a good idea to check up on his biography. Wikipedia might be a good start for this. Just a couple of things: He thinks that hydrazine sulfate will cure cancer and that HIV is harmless and does not cause AIDS. And of course if you disagree with his pronouncements you will be accused of being part of the conspiracy against him.

In 2010 he almost died because he had been poisoned by one of his own supplements. He is now suing the company that makes his supplements. Six others who took his supplements also had vitamin poisoning.

So I would look closely at Gary Null, Ph.D, before subscribing to his program. And, by the way, that Ph.D certificate from a "distance-learning" college in Cincinnati is also suspect.

Take a look at his photo. He does have good hair. And he did have a show on PBS, so maybe all that negative press really is a conspiracy by "conventional medicine" against him.
Attachments
Would you buy a used car from this man?
Would you buy a used car from this man?
Gary Null.jpg (4.72 KiB) Viewed 8104 times

Odin

Re: Study linking nutrition as a cure for MPB

Post by Odin » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 am

You know ALOT more about the author than I do, TBH, I just read the research paper, did not consider its author, as I don't take much at face value these days and it was just additional evidence in my nutrition theory.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic in your reply at the end there, but I do truly believe that, at least to some degree, conventional medicine does keep people sick. Perhaps not to the point where all doctors are in on a secret conspiracy but it is in the best interests of the trig companies to make "treatments", rather than cures

There's no doubt in my mind that at least a few have cured diseases and not released the cures in the intrest of their own wallets.

Jeez I sound like a conspiracy theory nut now....