Inversion therapy (hanging upside down) for circulation

Comments abut vitamins, herbs, incantations - anything helpful to hair
LongValley

Inversion therapy (hanging upside down) for circulation

Post by LongValley »

Hi Tom,

I'm almost 36 years of age and I wonder if there is an age where a persons scalp or follicles simply cannot respond to the SE.

I have ordered an inversion table for hanging upside down because I need it for my back and have read from various and many sources that its great for circulation and mental alertness... as well as decompression of the spine.

So I will hang upside down and do the SE upside down every morn'n or evening for 10 minutes; Is 10 mins long enough per day?

Steve...
Tom Hagerty
Site Admin

Re: Inversion therapy (hanging upside down) for circulation

Post by Tom Hagerty »

I wonder if there is an age where a persons scalp or follicles simply cannot respond to the SE.
At least 90 percent of the positive emails I get are from guys between 20 and 35. And by positive results I mean stabilization or actual regrowth. Even though I'm 80 years old I still do the SE every day. My hair is in great shape. But if I were trying to grow new hair via the SE, it would be a waste of time at my age or at any age over fifty.

Ten minutes of the SE is fine. I used to do it twenty minutes but who knows what the correct amount of time is. I do it ten minutes a day now. Doing it in the incline position might be extra beneficial.

An excellent website about inversion therapy is EnergyCenter.com. I read through many articles here. You might want to do the same. It's good for the spine. Another thing that I recommend for the spine is to keep your core in good shape with exercise. I do exercise for my midsection every day. Take a look at my midsection - it's the most important area of the body - other than the genitals. ;)
Attachments
Tom's core
Tom's core
104_0404.JPG (34.7 KiB) Viewed 13229 times