Page 1 of 1
Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:11 am
What supplements do you take/ advocate?
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:48 am
I don't believe in the magic power of supplements. But even with that said I still take a few.
1. Norwegian col liver oil from Twinlab. I take a teaspoonful most days.
2. Brewer's Yeast powder from Swanson. I blend it with orange juice. It tastes OK.
3. Sea Kelp tablets, 150 mcg, for the iodine since I don't use iodized salt.
4. Turmeric capsules. I'd prefer to use the real turmeric (curcumin) but it stains my teeth.
5. Astaxanthin softgels - 5 mgs.
6. Vitamin D3, 1000 IU from Puritan's Pride.
That's it. I consider cod liver oil and brewer's yeast powder real foods. I've been using these forever.
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 am
Thank you for the list, I regularly use cod liver oil & brewers yeast, I think I might also order some of the supplements.