Anyone else use toppik? Log Out | Topics | Search
Hairloss-Reversible Home Page | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Hairloss-reversible.com » Hair Cosmetics » Anyone else use toppik? « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Yes I found this product off of an infomercial at 2 in the morning when I was half drunk. But it works pretty darn well! It won't work miracles but it does a very good job of filling in thinning areas, even the front hair line. Its basically a powder that you sprinkle into your hair which bonds on the hair. It also depends on how close they can match your real hair color. Anyways, it works for me until (knock on wood) the scalp exercises get my hair back into shape.

Matt

Anonymous
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

where can i get this stuff? is it available in the u.k

Anonymous
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

http://toppik.com/tv/

Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hi everyone with thinning hair,

I've been using toppik for about a year and a half and thank god for it! I'm 30 years old and experiencing hair loss in the usual spot on the back of my head, and no one has ever noticed that I have thinning hair, it has saved my life! I don't go out of the house without it on. Toppik keeps me looking young and I recommend it to anyone with the same problem I have. Thankyou to whoever discovered Toppik.

alaways learning
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 - 05:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hello,

I agree toppik is great stuff , and use evreryday to hide my thinning , no one would ever no I was lossing my hair.
I would recomend giving it a try , I ve spoken to a trich doctor and he says its safe , would obviously prefer to have all my hair back but its has saved me from shaving my head .While the search continues for a permanent solution.

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I love Toppik but is there a generic that's 1/2 the price?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.