BEER for the HAIR Log Out | Topics | Search
Hairloss-Reversible Home Page | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Hairloss-reversible.com » Hair Cosmetics » BEER for the HAIR « Previous Next »

Wolfman
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

This Article was in another site

BEER

Flat beer to be exact. Most people might not know that flat beer has been used on hair for years and years by top models and beauty pageant contestants. It styles your hair without stickiness and gives the hair a bounce no other product gives.

Beer also will give extra life to permed hair that is almost at the end, or naturally curly hair that may droop as the day goes on. Here's how to use it...

Leave a can of beer open until it is flat. Pour cup of the beer in a spray bottle. Spray on towel dried shampooed hair before setting, blow-drying, or curling. While you might think you will smell like a brewery, the odor will evaporate quickly...

What do you thinks????

Merowing
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Wolfman

Thanks for the post! This is interesting to me.
I have never done this so I don't know if it's good or bad. If I choose to do this...Then I'll know what this does for me, and offer up a thought. Maybe someone here has done this and can share some thought about it.

wolfman
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Of course this is just a cosmetic thing and not a hair growth solution but as you said, maybe someone else has tried this...- Speak

Beer Man from Japan
Posted on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

I would never waste a beer on my hair. My belly would get too jealous and may kill me!

Joe
Username: Bluegoblin

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2006 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

I've heard good things about it, including from my mom but never tried it myself, supposedly it makes your hair really soft.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.