Toppik Log Out | Topics | Search
Hairloss-Reversible Home Page | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Hairloss-reversible.com » Hair Cosmetics » Toppik « Previous Next »

secret_friend
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom,

I would like to know what you think about the ingredients contained in Toppik, from a safety perspective? I copied the following from http://www.folica.com/Toppik_Hair_Bui_d935.html:

------

Keratin, Ammonium Chloride, Silica, DMDM Hydantion, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

May contain: FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, D&C Red #22, D&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1, D&C Green #5, FD&C Green #3, D&C Green #6, D&C Orange #4.

------

The site says that all ingredients have been approved by FDA, so I guess these substances should be okay? What I find interesting about Toppik is that you don't apply it directly to the scalp, as opposed to DermMatch and Couvre.

Anyway, I would like to hear what you have to say about Toppik, Tom. It would also be interesting to hear what people who have tried it have to say about it. Thanks!

(By the way, I posted some threads about hand reflexology a while back. I've bought the book "Hand reflexology - Key to perfect health", and I think it's quite interesting. As soon as I lay my hands on a scanner, I'm going to try and scan the section about hairloss and post it here so everyone can try the exercise.)

Tom Hagerty
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Secret_friend:

I wouldn't like to eat a product containing all those chemicals, but other than that what can I say? There's no way that either of us is going to check out each ingredient. FDA approval - well, at least that's positive.

always learning
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

In response to your questions on toppick, I ve spoke to a trich doctor and he assured me that its safe, and I can tell you that it can make an amazing differance to the appearence of you hair.

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

how can you control the subtance from falling all over your face? I agree it works great but you have to keep checking to see if it is showing on your forehead.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.