Urine Therapy Log Out | Topics | Search
Hairloss-Reversible Home Page | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Hairloss-reversible.com » Alternative Treatments » Urine Therapy « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 04:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

I saw this in an article on the website: http://www.universal-tao.com/article/urine_therapy.html.
What is your opinion about it?

"This is an excellent remedy for dandruff, lifeless hair and even baldness and hair loss. Massage urine briskly into the scalp, allow it to be absorbed for thirty minutes to an hour, and then wash it out with lukewarm water (do not use soap or shampoo). Hair becomes clean and lustrous. If you do not rinse out the urine, the effect is even more pow-erful. You can use both fresh and old urine for this. Your hair will, however, become more beauti-ful and vital. Those who apply urine therapy often do not turn grey but retain their original hair col-our at a later age. If intensively applied, hair might grow again on bald spots. "

Tom Hagerty
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

An interesting, well-written article - but I'm not going to start drinking urine or applying it to my scalp. I think I'll stay with orange juice with a little brewer's yeast in it. If I get desperate, though, a nice glass of urine is always an option.

Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Very interesting. What about the odor, though?

HereIam
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

People have been doing in India for years. They rub Cow urine on their head as well as other parts of their body (cow is sacrad in their religion).

Bobo
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I'm starting to wonder if this article was written as a joke... TO see just how desperate people are about hair loss, and how many people owuld actually put urine into their head for two or three more hairs...

You know you've reached the point of disepration when you've given up on the scalp excercise, rogaine, propecia and taken up urine:-)

Tom Hagerty
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Bobo:

Urine isn't so bad. How about those nobles in ancient Egypt who used a mixture of crocodile fat and hippopotamus dung. They massaged this mixture into their scalps. Evidently it worked. If it didn't work, the court dermatologist who prescribed it would be hauling stones for the pyramids.

Bobo
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Well the scalp excercise in itself is a relativeley "unconventional" approach, very much like the urine therapy. However, the urine therapy approach is a lot more extreme and doesn't really tighten up the facial muscles:-)

I still think the SE takes more dedication than the urine theraphy. It's much harder to work out your head muscles for 30 minutes a day than to sit and read a newspaper waiting for the urine in your head to dry.

Somehow I still prefer the occipital pain over urine in my head, but that's just me:-)

Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

>>Somehow I still prefer the occipital pain over urine in my head, but that's just me:-)

Urine in (not on) your head? Ah, I see--you have a hole in your head :-)

Bobo
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Got me on that one... :-)

S Foote.
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hello again Tom, hope you are well.

With regard to this `urine' theropy, and the history of using excreter of one kind or another in MPB.

As i understand it, Minoxidil was developed from a substance found in rat's urine!

As you know, my theory of MPB relates to normal contact inhibition of anagen follicle growth, mediated by the local tissue fluid pressures. Higher fluid pressures equal reduced follicle growth, and lower fluid pressures equal increased follicle growth according to the theory.

As urine is basicaly fluid that has been drained from tissues, you could expect to find substances in this `fluid' that have assisted in the drainage process? This effect is what we need according to the `Hydraulic' theory!

I find it interesting that Minoxidil is known to `shift' fluid towards the central volume, that is away from hair follicles? http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=8&topic_id=18031&mesg _id=18051&page=2

Regards.

S Foote.

Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I actually saw, on a day time talk show years back that, urine is good for acne. This woman was on and said you can get a little on your hand while going to the bathroom and rubbing on your face or if you have wet baby diapers. Sounds sick but she said some chemical in the urine helped fight acne.

Anonymous
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2005 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

open up, I gotta wiz...

sonal sodha
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I am Indian and a friend of my mom's gave her an old book that has all these strange cures and pressure points for cures. Well anyways, they said for acne, you can put urine on it and it will go away. I tried it out. I had a huge pimple on my chin the other day and rubbed a little urine on without washing and went to sleep. Usually my pimple would still be on my face, but it was completely gone!! I was so shocked how instantly it disappeared especially if you saw the size of it. It works. Now I am hearing that it can increase hair. I have heard that Rogaine has an ingredient in it that comes from rat's urine. Maybe there is some connection. I think somebody out there has the answers but these pharmeceutical companies just want to make money selling us bogus products. I'm gonna try it on my head too.

Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Another interesting thing is reflexology, especially areas in the foot that can be pressed to supposedly alleviatee thinning in some cases.

Manny
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

When I was in South America somebody told me about a urine treatment for hair problems. They said that you fill a container with urine and you leave it somewhere for a few weeks. When the urine becomes thick and smelly you use it as a shampoo. They told me that it makes your hair thick and beautiful. They said that this treatment was used before by people.I'm not sure if it's used now by many people. This person told me that her grandmother used this treatment. This is true, I am not joking.

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

how about dung-therapy?

Paul z
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Every suggestion from urine, to rubbing dung into the scalp goes to show how desperate men get when they lose their hair. About a year ago there was even a nasty hoax making the news that rubbing semen onto the scalp grows hair, and that a product made from semen was going to make the market, but that one fizzled. Anybody want to try that method anyway??

According to doctors, urine in a healthy person is sterile, so the only suggested medical use for it is to pee on an open wound to wash out infection should you be in a situation where medicine isn't available. Other than that, there is nothing new on Earth for hairloss that works, unless there is still an undiscovered medicinal plant in the rain forrest. Somehow I doubt it.

Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

actually urine contains natural antibodies for sicknesses and has been proven to reduce even eliminate cancer, Hiv, Polio etc..

Anonymous
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I have written 5 big books on Naturopathy and Urine Therapy in Hindi Language and 1 small book on Urine Therapy in English which are selling in market I treated unlimited patients with Urine Therpay at my clinic and at Urine Therapy in villages in India and gives lectures all over India & USA on Urine Therapy I want there should be Urine Therapy hospitals all over world It is cost less medicines and It can treat multiple diseases at a time If any person is interested in Urine Therapy may contact me:
Dr Rakshak Mal Lodha Jodhpur [India]
Phone :- + 91 291 2620975 rakshakmal@yahoo.com

Tom Hagerty
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Anonymous:

I think you might need some "period" therapy. You use no periods in your writing which makes it almost incomprehensible. Did you use periods in the "5 big books" that you wrote?

kate
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

lol, good one!

Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2006 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I think I'd rather be bald than drink my own excrement.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.