Triaxon Log Out | Topics | Search
Hairloss-Reversible Home Page | Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Hairloss-reversible.com » Chemical Treatments » Triaxon « Previous Next »

Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

I saw a product on the shopping channel and it's called Triaxon. They say it can work on both men and women and clinical studies have a 91% success rate. What's your opinion?

Tom Hagerty (Admin)
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Anonymous:

The claim of a 91% success rate makes me suspicious right away.

Check out this thread if you want some more information - Triaxin. This product does not have a functioning Web site.

Papachai Urai
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hello,I'm from Thailand.I bought Triaxon(hair tonic) from importer company here.It charges me about 275$ for one package(2 bottoms one(28ml) for morning ,and the rest for evening).I think that it to expensive.Could anyone please suggest me where I can buy with the best price?I don't mind,even I have to pay for shipping fee.Thank you.

Papa U.

Tom Hagerty
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Papachai Urai:

Even with the company's "Customer Bonus Program" you're still going to pay a lot of money for this product. And what's in the product? The company says that Triaxon is a "pharmaceutically bio-engineered serum." It does not give other chemical information, but it assures customers that the product will grow hair.

Papachai, why do you think this product is beneficial to you? Give us some reasons? Has it helped you stabilize your hair loss or regrow new hair?

Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2004 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hello,

I started to notice that my hair was drastically falling out in September 2003, but did not know what was possible or why it was falling out.

In March of 2004 I started to see a Naturalpath and we found that my Calcium/Magnesium was low (I'm midly lactose intollerant) and we did a hair analysis and found that my mercury levels were REALLY high. Mercury, found in fish, causes hair loss.

In August I told a group of friends about how I was stressed about my hair loss and as they say the answer is in community. My dear friend had told me that one of her friends was once completely bald. This friend, a woman, used Triaxon and took 2 capsules of Folic Acid a day. So of course I jumped on it.

I have been using Triaxon since Sept 15 2004, that is 78 days. A week later my dermatologist finally told me what was causing my hair loss; I have androgenetic alogpecia. Meaning my body creates higher levels of man testosterone called Androgens. I started taking Diane-35 (birth control) which reverses the hormones.

I found that for the first month I was still losing hair at the usual rate. To paint a picture, when I would run my fingers through my hair I would end up with about 10 hairs in my hand. Since the end of the first month I can now run my fingers through my hair and only have 0-2 hairs left on my hand!

Also since then, I have received compliments and encouragement from friends, family and my Dr. about my hair growth.

I reccomend triaxon to anyone who wants to maintain what hair they have or wants to regrow their lost hair.

Good luck.

wolgen@aol.com
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

To whom it may concern:

I received my order yesterday but I could not start using it because I am not sure,

This my question
I understand that Ionic xp power shot 10-15 drops
before bedtime massages well 45-60 second. Then apply 10-15 drops of anagen advance directly to the scalp and massage 30-45 second in the concern area. is this to be wash in the morning? shampoo
condition? but what about the Kera-Pro, when should I start applying that,it says twice a month, is that before or after I start using the first two power-shot and anagen advance. Please tell me.

Tom Hagerty
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I'm sure that in a few months Wolgen will realize that it doesn't matter when he applies "anagen advance" to the scalp or even the "Ionic XP." By that time he'll know he has been taken and in the process of asking for his money back. Good luck, Wolgen.

shifra manis
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

I started to use Triaxin but I'm a bit nervous. I only used it twice. I have this feeling that I'm going to lose all my hair. Is it safe or will it do me more harm than good? Please get back to me. Thank you

Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

well i heard the "Fabao 101" is the EXACT same product but Triaxon comes from that company/product. i know its much cheaper than triaxon anyone know about this?? thx

Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 06:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

well my husband has been using triaxon for the past year and i can tell you it works. it is expensive but it does help. he is 46 yrs and he was losing hair ,now he has a full head of hair.

using triaxon for a day or two would not work.you have to use it twice a day for it to work, until ur hair is recovered.then u can use it on an irregular basis.
the products were bought from the shopping channel here in Canada.between $90-$150 bucks for a 6 mths treatment.i have seen it works.

hope this helps.

david
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

HI. I have used triaxon now for 4 years after unsuccesful tries with rogain and propecia. The propecia did help slow my hairloss, but the rogain was a waste of time and money. plus it irritated my scalp and left it somewhat greasy. i had lost alot of hair at the front hairline (very see through), and lost about 70% in the top and crown hair. after 8 months of using just triaxon my front hairline did get abit thicker and i could see new small hairs emerging. at 1 1/2 years, the front was no longer see through and the top was starting to fill in really well...also not see through unless it was wet. I have gotten back probably 80% of what I had lost orignally but have not progressed beyond that point, nor have I made any new progress in the last year or so. But i did get back a great deal of what I lost in the first place so for me, this is the only product that I can say really worked for me, stopped my loss and actually grew hair back. i begain using it after a friend of mine in canada had great success with it and he was turned on to it by a docter up there who does transplants who apparantly gives this stuff to his patients after they get the plugs. David

rosa
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

i just purshaed triaxon from the shopping channel. im 29 year old female with thinning hair all around. my front hair line is my main concern. im very nervouse of using triaxon because of lack of info on it.

If you have used this product could you answer my question........ when you started triaxon did your hair appear to fall out more in the beginning befor it got any better?

Thank you kindly

bald man from aus
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I have been using triaxon for 2 months, my hair is very thin but i can start to see thicker hairs starting to come through. Hopefully this product will continue to work. It also makes my hair feel a lot stronger and healthier with my scalp feeling dry and not greasy.

The truth.

Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2005 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

I have worked in the hairloss industry for seventeen years. Being a hairloss technician/Trainer in many hair re-placement companies, I have seen these companies use mens/women emoitional needs trampled on with all saughts high unrealistic expectations. I have been working with Triaxon for 2 years now and seen the best results in hairloss provention, the past three months the companie i work for has had to go to a source within australia due to freight charges making the cost very expensive to the consumer. In saying this our results have been less effective. If you don't want to loose your hair use traixon exactly as recomended. Make sure you use there Shampoo and conditioners a healthy scalp is the key to hair growth. I use the product myself I suffer with alpecia areta for 12 years now after using triaxon i finally don't have hair falling out in handfuls...... true story

Anonymous
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2006 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Is Triaxon safe!?

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I have had real good results with triaxon. The balding area shows growth, plus the hair has become thicker and shiny as well. www.theshoppingchannel.com would be the best place to buy the product, if you wait for an airing of the product then you can get real good value for money.

honest
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I dont know about all these anonymous dudes and their constant reference to the robbing channel, hey anon youve been working in regrowth industry for 12 years? where is the solution, what have you been doing over this period of time....besides coming up with catchy names and new solutions with high success rates, show me the money or in this case the hair. Tom- I agree any company that claims a 90% or more success rate is probably just a heartless entrepreneur that has an associate degree in marketing....its a good marketing ploy...honesty can make or break you, in this case BREAK, but most of us no its B.S. But keep trying shopping network...you might find something that works, I heard that rubbing cat urine promotes hair growth, bottle that and sell it on your website.

Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Ive been using triaxon for about 5 years my hair was very thin and you could see through to my scalp when I started. It worked great! For all those who would like to know the science its based on here it is. As we grow older starting at about 25 a damaging hormone called DHT dehydratestosterone is realesed throughout our body. This hormone stops vital nutrients from reaching the skin causing hair loss as well as loss of elastin and collagen tissue. Triaxon blocks the hormone thereby allowing us to grow hair where we still have viable follicles. This technology is used in skincare as well with excellent results. The most important product is the powershot serums thats what blocks the DHT thats why a constant presence of the serum should be on the scalp. I have thick beautiful hair now, no see though scalp which was particularly ebarrassing because im a woman, we expect hair loss in men but not women. I stopped using this product for about a year and was seeing my scalp again. Ive been back on it for the last 1.5 years and am sure that the success I had was because of Triaxon, because it worked twice for me. This is a product I will never be without again.

Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

oh really? I didn't know what DHT was. Quit spaming

Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

I just purchased the Triaxon kit through the Shopping Channel. Does anyone know if this is safe to use on coloured hair?

Chris
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2006 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hi I noticed that Triaxon has been replaced by Enhance. Anyone tried this? Also, which Triaxon products did you purchase from the Shopping Chanel ro stop hair loss?

Anonymous
Posted on Friday, May 05, 2006 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Chris....Stay away from the crap man

Anonymous
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

For the woman that has been using Triaxon for 5 years,.. have you changed any other things in your life that might have affected your hair or are you assured it is the Triaxon that has helped? I'm in the same boat as you, tried Triaxon for about 10 months or so and then gave up because I wasn't sure if I was seeing any benefits. How long was it before you saw any results??

cat
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

has any one used THYmuskin its german i seem to be losing more hair now i'm debating between triaxon and fabao101 any help ? i'm desparate my scalp is begginnig to show now anybody tried thymuskin with bad results?

Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

all of it is crap.

Grant
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2006 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

How do I purchase Triaxon because I cannot seem to find any contact details. Does anyone know the cheapest way to order, or even a way at all!

Miles S
Username: Hopeforhair

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hi, I started seeing thinning at the front of my hair line 3 months ago and was desperate to try something quick. I was not too keen on using Propecia due to the potential side effects, so I went for the topical Triaxon. It was expensive (£705) for a 6 months supply, and Iíve been using it now for about 7 weeks.

Essentially I am writing to keep you guys up to date with any progress I make as there doesn't seem to be too much written about it. I am also doing the scalp exercises as much as I can, so will let you know how it goes. Currently I canít really say either way whether itís working, but will try and give regular updates. Anyone else using the product please update us with success or failure.

Miles

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

So...week 9, and still nothing really. Kind of sucks. I would like to give a better update, but I still canít see any growth, and I still feel that my hair is thinning. I will keep you updated if anything changes.

Tom, I am thinking about taking Propecia, however I am also thinking about having children in the next couple of years, and hear that you should not take Proprecia if you are trying to conceive. Is this correct?

bumblebee
Username: Bumblebee

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

the issue is that if it enters the woman's blood stream, it will pass through the placenta and into the child, interfering with its development (if it's a boy at least).

it used to be thought that some of the drug would be contained in the semen, so unprotected intercourse would allow its entry into the woman's bloodstream...last i heard though, the amount passed was negligable and that warning was only a precaution.
It is said, though, not to let the crushed / broken tablets be handled by a woman (especially a pregnant woman)

Miles

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2006 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Ok...Week 13. I'm sure that it was around this time that I should be starting so see some changes, some re-growth, or at least something positive. However, all I can see is scalp through my thinning frontal hair line. Of course its very disappointing, there is still enough hair for people not to notice it, but i see it everyday, and know that its only going to get worse.

I am trying harder on the scalp exercises at the moment, making sure that I can feel the burn at the back of the head, so hopefully that might have some effect. I also went to Boots (a UK chemist) to look into their new hair restoration program - and they offer.... Propecia.

I have had a look at some sites which state all sort of scary side effects which is really putting me off, however it does seem to be the only thing that has some sort of proof that it works. Decisions, decisions.

If anyone else has had any joy with Triaxon please let us know. I will continue to take it until the course runs out in about 2.5 months time. Maybe by then it will have done the job - but i am no longer holding out much hope....

Miles

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Right then. Week 17. Still nothing really to say that there has been any improvement. I have now been given something called STIM D lotion which is suppose to improve blood circulation where it is placed (in the case the scalp). I will be using this in conjunction with the Triaxon for the next couple of months, until my Triaxon runs out. If anyone has tried STIM D, or anything like this this please let me knowÖ..

I have decided not to go onto Propecia, as Iím hoping to start a family in the next few years, so don;t really see the point in starting for a couple of years and then regressing. Also I am still wary of the side effects.

Anyway, I will let you know if the STIM D does anything when my course comes to an end.

A Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you all. Hopefully next year we will either see more hair on our heads, or have better come to terms with the loss.

Miles

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

My Triaxon has almost run out and I am sorry to say that it has been a failure. I canít say whether it will work for others, but can only say that itís had no effect on my thinning frontal hair line. Obviously very disappointing.

I'm not too sure what to try now, anyone have any wonder cures :-)???

Tom Hagerty
Username: Admin

Post Number: 3097
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Someone told me that Holy Water is pretty good.

Brick_top
Username: Brick_top

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Rub poop on your head everday, 4 times a day. That might work.

Tom Hagerty
Username: Admin

Post Number: 3103
Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Someone who used to post messages on this forum was enthusiastic about cow urine - both drinking it and putting it on his scalp. He said it worked. He never defined "worked" though.

If you're not close to a farm where you have access to cows, you can order this Ayurvedic product from a company in New Delhi, India. It's called "Jewels of the Cow." You can also purchase a cow dung toothpaste from the same company. Would you kiss a girl who uses cow dung toothpaste?

Brick_top
Username: Brick_top

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Tom:

Yeah, I've read some of the posts that you speak of. Some people are strange, to say the least. I have read it here and in various other random places on the web that in Asia it is somewhat popular to consume ones own urine for healthful benefits. I think I'll stick with not doing this. I'd probably rather wear the poop on the head than drink pee.

As far as the dung toothpaste goes- wow, why? People really baffle me sometimes- from crazy religions to putting smelly, nasty (literal) into your mouth to clean it.

Here's some new products I think will sell well to the common consumer monkey:

Deodorant made from your own sweat- what could be more natural!

A pill to unlock your bodies true weight loss potential. Simply take one of these amazing pills after every meal. Wait 5 minutes. Vomit. And sit back and watch the pounds just melt away.

flavored ice cream. Try mixing with our classic urine flavor for a taste explosion!

Blinding ray. Does just what it says. Who doesn't enjoy pity? Lets be honest, aren't you tired of all the resposibilities that come with sight? New improved model now guarantee's permanence. Become blind in just seconds.

Checks can be made out to idiot expense.

Miles

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Thanks for all the great advice.... I will be visiting my local farm as soon as possible.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.